SWAGBUCKS the best site to earn and redeem

Search & Win
There are so many sites out there that offer to reward you with stuff for your precious time. One of the very best is Swagbucks.com. You get rewarded with giftcards, electronics, games and so much more just for doing what you usually go online to do SEARCH. This is real!!!Why not get rewarded while you search. I would like to introduce you to this program. It's been so successful for my friends and I and I think you'll find it fascinating too. No cost to register.

You start by registering here: SWAGBUCKS.COM
Make sure during registration you use code: MARCHSWAG
Usually when you sign up you start with 30 points with my code you get an additional 70!!! You are off to an easy start.100 swagbucks already in your account. 

Just 350 more points gets you $5 amazon code!!!

There are multiple ways of earning swagbucks to your account
Searching
Downloading the toolbar
Watch videos, 
Vote on a daily poll, 
NOSO - stands for No Obligation Special Offers, 
Taking surveys
Special offers (I love these because I get super deals on all kinds of stuff I normally buy full price)
Referring your own friends to join
Printing coupons 
Playing games

Also Swagbucks posts swag codes from time to time on there Swagbucks Home page, widget, Facebook page, and Twitter page. You have a certain amount of time to find it and post it to your account for points. So many ways to earn points.
Swagbucks likes to keep it fun by doing contests and fun holiday stuff as well. 

Ways to Redeem:
For example: 450 swagbucks accumulated in your account will get you a $5 amazon card. And it adds up really fast. You can expect to receive your notification that it's in your account with in 10-14 days usually sooner.I was able to accumulate $150 worth of amazon cards and finally bought my husband a Kindle fire 
for his birthday in March. If amazon is not something you care for but love shoes they also have DSW giftcards in $25, $50 and $100 you just collect those swagbucks and save until you get enough to redeem.
And many more awesome rewards to find in the swagstore. 

If you'd rather save and test your luck then there is Swagstakes. Swagstakes are divided into Limited Entry contests, which are open to only a select number of entrants, and Limited Time contests. For example: You can win 25 swagbucks in your account for 1 swagbuck entry.

If you have any questions please let me know. I would be very happy to help you. Swagbucks has  been so great to me and I love how easy it is to redeem. It feels ao great to order something online and pay it with my credits I have received from Swagbucks. It really pays to search.

Register here: SWAGBUCKS.COM
Make sure during registration you use code: MARCHSWAG
You get an additional 70!!! 100 swagbucks to start!!!

Search & Win


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints