Old Navy Give Some Love to Your Bottom Half Party Review


I feel super lucky to be a member of the stylish and influential Old Navy Style Council. When I found out Crowdtap chose me to host the Old Navy "Give Some Love to Your Bottom Half" Sampling party I was so filled with excitement. Even more excited to find out that I would be sharing this opportunity with 3 of my friends. I immediately knew what 3 friends I would chose. I was also going out of town within a week of receiving the coupons so I had to start planning right away and what better opportunity to find a new outfit to wear for my trip. My 3 Friends and I all have different schedules but they've seen my sample shares I've completed thanks to Crowdtap and they did not want to pass up this fun and rewarding opportunity. We finally chose a day that we could all make it.

 We all met up at Old Navy one evening. Met with the Manager of the store and the fitting room attendant and they read over the papers and i also explained what we were doing. The Manager said she was very excited because noone had ever done that at their store. We each grabbed a shopping cart to make it easy. We picked 3 outfits each and my friends couldn't believe they would be taking almost a full outfit home. The fitting room attendant was super sweet and was helping us get more sizes, different colors and helping with group pictures.

                    I tried on fun colored  pants and a skirt

                    My Friend Sara decided to try summer clothes
  
Diana went with Bright Spring Hues and couldn't decide between 4 awesome bottoms
For shoes: comfort and something that matches all
               Cindy loved the bright spring colors and preferred jean bottoms

After about 2 hours of going through the whole store laughing away in the fitting rooms having a blast trying all our outfits we all had a hard time deciding between what bottoms and shoes to get. I knew I would definitely be back for some racer back bright colored shirts to go along with the pants I chose.

Bottoms and Shoes

Some of my friends also did some addition shopping. How can you not Old Navy has the best deals.

The four of us finally picked out pants and shoes each we go to the register and we are super excited I even thought about taking pictures of each of us with our huge smiles as we redeem our coupons but the coupon wasn't working. The cashier then says "I am sorry but your coupon isnt valid until 4/05". :( we went the day before 4/04. I felt so lame and sorry to all my friends i was so excited we were all finally going to do this together that i completely failed to read the date. And there was no other day we could have gone since all of us had to work, or had no car or sitter any other day. So the store manager came over and said she was very sorry she hadn't also looked at date when she read over it but there was nothing she could do. They would put all our clothes and shoes on hold for the next day 4/05 to pick up and use the coupons. My wonderful friends thankfully were not upset at all. They were totally grateful for the opportunity and what a relief that was because i really screwed up. One of my friends said she would even pick up for all of us.

My friend Diana called on 4/05 and asked if they could hold the clothes 1 more day because she would not be able to make it that morning and to please hold until friday. And they said it was not a problem all  the clothes was there where the manager left them. She went on Friday and someone had put all our clothes we back on the racks. My friend talked to the cashier and told her she was very sorry but they all went back.
So what i did was sent her a picture of each of us wearing what we chose and sent her a text with all our sizes. Thankfully she was able to find most of our stuff except one pair of shoes my friend Sara chose was already taken and sold.  I tried to make it up to her by going to another Old Navy but couldn't find the size in the location I went to. She wasn't bummed about it she just picked another color.

Don't get me wrong just a minor bump in the road. We all had such a great time choosing our Old Navy bottoms and shoes, got to spend such needed girl time with my friends and got to be a part of such an amazing opportunity thanks to Crowdtap.com & Old Navy.


If you are interested in checking out some of the clothing in this review go to OldNavy.com chose shop by category and click on pants, jeans, skirts or shoes

If you are interested in joining Crowdtap visit Crowdtap.com
You get to test out products, make money and donate for your charity of choice just by answering quick questions daily, joining discussions and more. If you have facebook also add them Crowdtap facebook page

Girls125x125 Generic125x125 Guys125x125

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)

SWAGBUCKS the best site to earn and redeem