Old Navy Activewear Sample Share Review

As part of the Old Navy Style Council I received another amazing opportunity to try out Old Navy Activewear. I received an in store coupon for one activewear outfit of my choice. Top and Bottom. The best part another coupon to share this experience with a friend.

I choose my Mommy Friend Jazzmin. This was her first sample share event and I just knew she would have a great time. We both Brought our kids along for a semi play-date and made sure to bring enough gadgets and toys for them to be entertained while we tried on different outfits and it worked out perfectly! Plus our kids being entertained made the experience even more enjoyable.

We tried on 4 outfits each. Loved the color combinations and active wear jackets and sweaters. They had so much that we did not try the tops. I knew purple was going to be the winner for me. My friend also loved a jacket right away. Looking for our sizes was so easy. It was so organized and was really easy to choose what we were going to try.  The selection was enormous. I thought the sample share with dresses was easy but this one by far was the easiest. LOTS to choose from, colors, styles, sizes and even extra items I was so tempted to get. I loved the bright colors and the cropped pants with jackets. I've lost a little weight and the fit of what i choose it really motivated me to keep on with my workout routine just to wear my activewear.
I always try to go online before getting to the store to see if I find something I might really like and the WOMENS ACTIVE COMPRESSION JACKET in retro violet was my favorite. I was so excited it was in stock in my size. As much as I liked all other items I tried on I had to get active compression jacket in retro violet. My Friend also found a jacket she really liked WOMENS ACTIVE ZIP WINDBREAKER in Carbon from the moment we got there. Specially because it looked like something you can wear not only to workout but for everyday wear.
 Once again a great & super fun experience to share with a friend. Thanks to Crowdtap.com for choosing me to be a part of the Old Navy Style Council. We enjoyed ourselves and got to take home these awesome Activewear outfits.
Active Zip Windbreakers in Carbon & Active Compression Jacket in retro violet

It was such a great experience and a nice introduction to Crowdtap for my friend.

If you are interested in checking out activewear in this review go to Oldnavy.com You can also visit your local Old Navy. You can find your nearest store here 

If you are interested in participating in these kind of opportunity sign up at Crowdtap.com You get to test our products, clothing, earn rewards and donate to your favorite charity of your choice just by joining discussions, answering quick questions daily and more.

. Generic125x125 Girls125x125

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)

SWAGBUCKS the best site to earn and redeem