CROWDTAP - Old Navy Jeans review

I received confirmation that I got into the Old Navy jeans crowdtap sample. I really was looking forward to it and it was so easy to decide who would participate with me. I suprised my Mom with the friend share coupon. She was so excited because she has been wanting a pair of Old Navy jeans. We had my 2 kiddos so it was kind of hard to shop around but i spoke to the employee in dressing room and she gave us the huge dressing room and i explained we'd be there for a while trying out and taking pictures. She was really excited for us and told me if i needed any other sizes or suggestions to just let her know and shell run out and help. :) She also gave my kids old navy toys to play with for some distraction.

So we literally tried tons of jean styles. I gotta say i had a hard time finding my size in long lengths. The employee would go check the back but they ran out so i was kinda bummed that the one i really wanted they didnt have. It was kind of funny because the one i wanted they had in my moms size and the one she wanted they had in my size.

I really wanted to try the skinny mini flare because they had the best colors but i was pretty disappointed in the fit. My Mom was looking for more stretchy materials. my mom fell in love with the vintage The Sweetheart bootcut and the rinse The Flirt. So she ended up choosing The sweetheart vintage on the fit and the color she really wanted opposed to flirt because she said she already had jeans that color. I loved the sweetheart skinny right away and i got the Hudson color. It felt really good and it was a good kind of skinny. And the length wasnt long but it wasnt to short either. Great shopping experince, free jeans and it was fun getting my mom to pose for pics in a dressing room. She thought i was crazy at first but after everything she had so much fun.

If you are interested in Crowdtap please click the link  http://bit.ly/iwiTb9

CROWDTAP is an amazing website, chance to review products, make money & donate money you earn to charity of choice, best of all its free!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)

SWAGBUCKS the best site to earn and redeem