GLADE EXPRESSIONS® COLLECTION Bzzagent review

                      
As part of the Bzzagent New Glade Expressions campaign I was sent coupons to share and coupons to redeem for free New Glade Expression Collection Refillable Fragrance Mist Kit and Oil Diffuser Kit.

I have always used Glade Room Sprays, Jar candles and plug-ins, so this a familiar brand. The Glade brand is a product that has been used in my family growing up and now I use it for my home as well. Glade Expressions Collection is new, exciting and different. I choose Pineapple & Mangosteen scent and I placed my diffuser in the center of my dining table.

This collection has four very different and inviting scents to choose from: 

Cotton & Italian mandarin
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
Lavender & Juniper Berry
Pineapple & Mangosteen


The Diffuser
You can choose a diffuser which can last up to 30 days  without needing to plug it in and there is no spilling involved. Just click it into place, place it where you'd like and smell the inviting aroma as you enter the room. It is also a stylish piece so it blends in well with any kind of decor.

The Refillable Fragrance Mist
This mist is so refreshing and long lasting. You spray it by squeezing the neck of the bottle. Hours later you can still smell the freshness in the air. It is also an odor eliminator. When you feel like your room needs a little
lift just squeeze the neck of the bottle and spray.

You can purchase any of these products mentioned in this blog post at your local retailer, grocery store or online at Glade.com.


*I'm a BzzAgent and I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)