Packaways.com Reusable Plastic Multi Purpose Storage Box Review



 I had a great opportunity to try out Packaways.com Reusable Plastic Multi-purpose storage boxes.I had never heard of these reusable boxes until now. In my opinion one of the most convenient and durable products I have come across.

A tall flat shipping box arrived with two, one 12 gallon size in blue and one larger 16 gallon size in green collapsed flat boxes inside. I took them out of the box and to my surprise it was so easy to collapse into place.

These boxes are made of corrugated plastic which protects from water and humidity. They are versatile and unique and they come in three different sizes, 12, 16 and 21 gallons and colors come in natural, blue, magenta or green.

My kids have tons of toys between the two of them and right away they claimed the boxes for themselves. Let me tell you, even a 5 yr old can put these boxes together. All you have to do is press on opposing corners of the box as well as the bottom of it and it folds right into place. To close the box you just insert the lid. No tape is ever required because it becomes so secure. And it has handles on the side of box to carry easily.




What I thought was really cool besides how easy it is to open up was the wipe away panels that allow you to use dry erase markers and rewrite if needed. (dry erase markers not included)


To purchase these storage boxes or to see other storage solutions go here. You can also find Packaways.com on Facebook or Youtube

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Hey very nice post!! I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also discovered almost all peoples will agree with your post.

    Solar Dock

    Bulk Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)