CROWDTAP - Old Navy Flip Flops review

Top: Old / Bottom: New Version
   I am an Old Navy fashionista who loves testing out brand new styles, and I have been selected for a chance to participate in the Old Navy Style Council’s FLIP FLOP Crowdtap event! Woohooo!!! I received my flip flops in the mail and to my surprise they were exactly like the ones i had just bought couple months back...Until I tried them on.

    I love the new design, feel and quality of new flip flops. I have the older version (same color too - black) and just by putting on blindfold you can tell the difference and i love it. Change is definitely good in this case. They are comfortable and i can not address enough how amazing they feel. Feel so good you forget you are      wearing sandals at all. The strap is just right and they did something to change it because between my toes doesn't hurt with this new version. Also the bed of the flip flop doesn't bug the bottom of my foot like the previous ones did after a long time wearing. Like I said you forget you have sandals on!!!! Also they are sleeker and I don't have wide feet but not thin either and they fit perfect opposed to older version which are a bit wider. I am totally happy with these and can not wait to find in other colors.               
                                                    
So comfortable

They go with me everywhere










CROWDTAP is an amazing website, chance to review products, make money & donate money you earn to charity of choice, best of all its free!!!

If you are interested in Crowdtap copy and paste this link to your browser:  http://bit.ly/iwiTb9

                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway!!! 50 Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints

DATE NIGHT with K-Y Brand Giveaway (Adults only)